This upcoming week, there are lots of walks to various shores, as well as a talk and exhibition. Many suitable for families and kids.
There'll be walks and other activities on our shores!
- Family walk on Sentosa's natural shores 6 Jul (Fri) and 9 Jul (Mon) with the Naked Hermit Crabs
- PrawnWatch at Sungei Buloh a hands on demonstration of traditional prawn farming and introduction to the role of mangroves in our daily lives.
- Kusu Island with the Blue Water Volunteers
- Pulau Semakau with the Raffles Museum
- The Naked Truth: See our Shores in a Different Light a talk by Ria Tan about our shores, featuring Cyrene Reefs!
- At RE-Live@Atrium Cyrene and our shores will be featured at the Naked Hermit Crab booth at this environmental carnival. Come for the carnival and join the fun activities there.